We will evaluate your property and tailor fit a weed program that will best address your needs. This includes a thorough discussion with you so that we understand the desires that you have regarding weed control.
We will identify species of weeds needing control and choose the appropriate herbicides needed. Sensitive areas will also be considered and the product best suited will be used.
- Year Round Control – This service provides control for 99% of annual and perennial weed populations.
- Residual Application – This service provides control for 85-90% of annual weeds
- Contact Applications – This service provides for the control of existing annual and perennial weeds.
- Sub-Asphalt Treatment – Designed to control under asphalt or similar road base products
California Dairies inc – Turlock, CA
I have had the pleasure of working with Russell and Alex Spence from Allied Weed for the last 4 to 5 years. They were referred to me by one of our other plants. Before I had a contract with them we had very large and out of control weeds since they have been servicing our Turlock plant you hardly see a weed and the grounds look excellent.
– Christine Pacheco – QA Manager
Kail-TV – Clovis, CA
Allied Weed Control has been a vendor of Kail-TV for over 5 years. They have been an extremely good company to work with and I would highly recommend their services to anyone needing weed control
– Charles Williams – General Manager